We operate as Gant Accountancy Services and Gant & Co Accountancy.
What GANT ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES does: Booking Keeping & all aspect of Taxation for None VAT registered companies – Small & Medium Enterprises (SME)
What GANT & CO ACCOUNTANCY LTD does: This is a VAT registered firm which charges VAT to VAT registered Companies – Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
GANT ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES is based in Ipswich, Suffolk, which is in the Eastern part of England. We provide services for Sole Traders, CIS, Self Assessment, Annual Tax Return, Partnerships, Limited Companies, Pub-Licenses, Charity Accounts and many more. We have the total solution for all your business needs. We offer pro-active friendly advice that will help you to make your business more successful, profitable and tax efficient.
Above all when you give us your job to do, we carry the burden and harassments of the taxman, and in addition we act as solicitors on your behalf to give you the peace of mind to carry on with your day to day business. Please contact us at any time for an informal chat about any of the Accountancy Services that we provide; such as, Sole Trader Accounts (Self Assessment), Corporation Tax, Tax Planning, Corporate Finance, Bookkeeping, VAT, PAYE, Business advice, management accounts and working on your Invoicing and inputing.
There are two Accountancy firms within GANT Accountancy, which work as two separate business entities.
GANT ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES: deals with NON – VAT registered companies. Mostly small companies such as CIS registered sub-contractors and any NON-VAT registered companies.
GANT & CO ACCOUNTANCY LTD: This firm is VAT registered and deals with VAT registered companies. We provide Payroll Services, which involves preparation of Payslip for companies. We also can take care of your invoicing inputting and chasing up payment and also taking care of your tax liabilities. Additionally we also provide the normal accountancy jobs such as Contractors monthly CIS returns submission, and also VAT returns to the HMRC. We are there to make life easier whiles you can concentrate more on your business.
Our Customer – Benefits
- We give free advice about you tax liabilities 24 / 7.
- Our budget fee payment can be negotiated for monthly installment payment.
- Our fees charges are fixed, and its discussed before the job is done.
- Other benefit for the CIS subcontractors are if you don’t have money to pay for the fees the job can still be done whiles the tax rebate from HMRC will be paid into the firms escrow account and after our deduction your balance will be paid into your account without delays.
- We can help our clients to obtain a mortgage – subject to status.
Our services include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Business Plan
- Limited Companies
- Limited Company – Corporation Tax
- Management Accounts
- Payroll Bureau Services
- Personal Tax Return – Self Assessment CIS
- Setting Up A Limited Company
- Start Up Business Advice